This informal pre-dinner session will offer those with experience of ECF or other peer-exchange or Open Space type events a chance to play a more leadership role at ECF 2015 by:
- Sharing ideas and tips on successful Open Space groups
- Reviewing the potential agenda topics and themes that emerge from the participant questionnaires with a fun topic-sorting exercise
- Shaping the ECF 2015 agenda.
Open to all, though a working knowledge of Open Space methodology will be assumed. This will be a fun and informal pre-dinner session, over drinks provided by FairSay.
- The aims are:
- To prepare you to convene effective Open Space sessions, and support other conveners throughout the event
- To start generating topic ideas through a fun and interactive ‘agenda hacking’ exercise.