ECF Community Overview
The eCampaigning Forum (ECF) community is a loose network of practitioners using digital media for campaigning (advocacy). The primary way to be involved is via this email list.
- Connect and share with peers from around the world
- Includes past and future participants in the annual eCampaigning Forum events.
- 2,900+ members strong and growing daily
- 50-75+ emails per week
- Operates on ‘Chatham House rules’: information and opinions may not be published with attribution unless you have the person’s permission
Join the ECF Email Discussion List
- Privacy and Terms
- Join requests are manually reviewed to ensure relevance
- Requests using ‘free’ email address take longer to approve
- Moderator: Duane (FairSay)
- Archives: members only
- Post by emailing: practitioners (at) ecampaigningforum.com
- You can unsubscribe at any time by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your email address will not be shared with anyone
- Only your name and organisation will be listed as a participant but you can ask that it is unlisted
- You will only be directly emailed off-list about participating in the eCampaigning Forum family of events (conferences, trainings, etc), to take part in surveys about the eCampaigning Forum list and events, discussion summaries and for list administration.