Scroll down beyond the videos and Storify for the individual slideshows.
- Fake news, alt facts, and the backfire effect: the science of changing someone’s mind
Brian Fitzgerald, Dancing Fox
- Upstream campaigning: striking the right tone & activating the right people for your advocacy targets
Chris Gee, WWF UK
- Identifying audiences beyond the general public
Andrew Davies, Freelance
- How digitally mature is the UK charity sector?
Branislava Milosevic, Digital Leadership
Natalie Fee, City to Sea
- A fun way to break silos and unite teams
Rachel Collinson, Donor Whisperer
- Activists not parrots: why there’s no such thing as a social media campaign
Julius Honnor and Laura Robertson, Contentious